We the People Jersey Strong
We the People Jersey Strong
WeThePeopleJerseyStrong is an 501(c)4 organization made up of patriotic volunteers working together to educate all New Jersey citizens on their Constitutional rights and how government operates, as well as provide resources to restore election integrity and promote grassroots political involvement across the state of New Jersey.
Our goal at WeThePeopleJerseyStrong is to have all of us directly involved in the campaigns by meeting the players, sharing our views/values and helping candidates who genuinely represent us, get into office. There is strength in numbers and together we can bring the needed change New Jersey desperately needs. We look forward to hearing from you and working side by side, on behalf of our family, friends and future generations.
WeThePeopleJerseyStrong’s goal is to restore New Jersey back to a government of, by and for the people. We are focusing our efforts to accomplish this mission by:
- Supporting existing political leaders who reflect conservative core values;
- Providing resources and training, including classes on topics such as the Constitution, to individuals who wish to run for office on state and local levels, with a large focus on county committees;
- Effectively responding to legislation that is detrimental to citizens’ welfare as well as supporting legislation that is beneficial;
- Restoring election integrity by cleaning up voter rolls and voter registration with a strong, supportive volunteer base, and
- Networking with like-minded, conservative groups across the State and across party lines, so that together, we the people can be an army of civilian patriots, fully equipped to restore and strengthen New Jersey – County by County.
Current Elected Officials
There are 40 legislative districts in NJ. Each of us is represented by 1 senator and 2 assembly people in Trenton. The senate and assembly write and pass bills and the governor signs them into law (or vetoes them). If you have any concerns, questions, complaints, ideas, etc… about the current situation. You should be reaching out to your 3 representatives. Connect with Your specific elected officials.
- Search for Your Legislator
- NJ State Legislators
- NJ Assembly Committes
- NJ Senate Committees
- Legislative Calendar
- Legislator’s Code of Ethics
Join The Movement
Politics can be complicated and participating is new for most of us. We will do our best to make it simple! There are many ways to be involved. Some opportunities will require more time and effort than others, but do not underestimate the impact that many can have with small actions! If you are ready to dive in, consider:
- County committee
- Helping on state senate, assembly and governor campaigns
- Building meaningful relationships with your representatives
- Volunteering to mentor others
- Volunteer for voter integrity projects
- County level leadership roles in this group
Or, get active with smaller actions that will make big differences:
- Join and invite like-minded people to this group.
- Register with a political party so you can vote in the primary.
- VOTE! Encourage all you know to do the same. Losing before the game starts is not an option.
- Print and carry Voter Registration forms with you everywhere.
- Sign and share petitions.
- Write newspaper opinion pieces.
- Emails / phone calls to your NJ reps.
- Follow your NJ reps, and others, on social media (Facebook/Twitter).
- Follow Governor Murphy on Twitter (most important) and Facebook. Comment often!
- Attend senate and assembly committee meetings once Trenton opens up.
Scroll down to see where you fit it or click on Join the Movement.
Politically speaking, the entire state government is up for election this year! Our goal is to get all of us directly involved in the campaigns by meeting the players, sharing our views/values and helping candidates who genuinely represent us, get into office. There is strength in numbers and together we can bring the needed change New Jersey desperately needs. We look forward to hearing from you and working side by side, on behalf of our family, friends and future generations.
Pick the Activity Where You Can Help
- Election Activites
- Election Integrity
- Event Planning
- Group Liaisons